twigs & apples - issue six
Our newest issue is entirely printed on recycled paper, with a single colour risograph cover and full-bleed laser print pages!
Bringing you: Short stories, hidden public art, album, book & exhibition reviews, an interview with Preston-based Mystery Tea House, musings on G4S police privatisation, inspiring quotes, and our usual great vegan recipes, art, illustration and photography.
edition of: 150
- published: autumn 2012
- pages: 48
- price: £2
- print: digital b&w print (inner) / risograph print (cover) 19 x 14cm approx.
- contributors: Stuart Saint, Benedict R, Steph F, Sarah Riddel, Hayley Flynn, JP Rearden, George Arthur Eccleston, Nuala Ryding, Youssef El-Gohary, Sophie Green.
15 Notes/ Hide
- looking-pretty-in-prints likes this
- thatbunnyguy likes this
- sappyweirdo reblogged this from kawaiicornsnake
- megandear likes this
- stayradskates likes this
- whatjamesdraws likes this
- the-bus-was-late reblogged this from twigsandapples and added:
- thedfl likes this
- thecommonszine likes this
- teataylorinspired reblogged this from twigsandapples
- teataylorinspired likes this
- ontheshoreofthegalaxy reblogged this from twigsandapples
- remembermeas-atimeofday likes this
- ontheshoreofthegalaxy likes this
- commonfolkcollective reblogged this from twigsandapples
- twigsandapples posted this